Industrial and Systems Engineering from University of Minho aims at providing the background and the acquisition of the skills necessary for the research, corresponding to a total of 60 ECTS. These courses run for two semesters (semester 1 and 2) and comprise 10 compulsory courses - 5 ECTS each - distributed according to the following typology:
- 6 Technical Scientific courses;
- 2 courses on Organizational Behavior and Innovation;
- 2 courses allocated to the Design of the Dissertation (I and II);
- One compulsory course named Design of the Dissertation III, representing a total of 10 ECTS.
Students at Industrial and Systems Engineering from University of Minho will gain knowledge in the areas of :
- social sciences
- Innovation Management
- Scholarly Communication
- Project Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods in Engineering
- Research Methods in Engineering
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 8 other PhDs in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International3250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3250 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2750 EUR per year during 36 months.
Community of Portuguese Language Countries - 3 000 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.