This Business Information Systems program from RMIT University may be undertaken in a project or thesis mode.
You can specialise in:
- digital economy
- green IT
- human-computer interaction
- IT policy
- knowledge management
- mobile technologies
- systems evaluation and modeling.
Graduates will be able to pursue an academic career in a university or be employed in senior leadership and management positions in government, non-government organisations and corporations.
As a researcher, your mastery of the discipline evidenced through a substantial and rigorous research project and other contributions to your field of specific interest can make a real difference to society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
RMIT's Swanston Academic Building is the base for your business research career.
The building's features include:
- interactive lecture and tutorial spaces, lectorial theatres, small-group rooms and
- other innovative spaces to support enterprise formation.
- Formal learning areas interspersed with retail and social spaces and scenic outlooks over the city of Melbourne.
- wireless connection to printers, the web and specialist learning resources
- the School of Graduate Research office
- 5 Star Green Star Rating for Australian Excellence in sustainable design
The result is a stimulating environment to encourage creative and intellectual activity among a variety of users.
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Start date: Continuous
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 10 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS number: 079798D
The minimum requirements for admission to a PhD program are:
- a bachelor degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant discipline awarded with honours. The degree should include a research component comprised of a thesis, other research projects or research methodology courses that constitute at least 25% of a full-time academic year (or part-time equivalent). The applicant must have achieved at least a distinction average in the final year; or
- a master degree that includes a research component comprised of at least 25% of a full-time academic year (or part-time equivalent) with an overall distinction average or a master degree without a research component with at least a high distinction average; or
- evidence of appropriate academic qualifications and/or experience that satisfies the Associate Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research Training and Development
International35520 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35520 AUD per year during 36 months.
- If you are an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or New Zealand citizen you may be eligible for a Research Training Scheme (RTS) place where your tuition costs are funded by the Commonwealth Government under the RTS and you have full exemption from tuition fees.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.