The first year of the Industrial Engineering programme delivered by Yasar University consists of coursework, followed by one year of preparation for the Doctorate Proficiency Examination. After passing the examination successfully, students will begin to write their dissertations, for a total research period of two years.
In the Industrial Engineering Department of Yaşar University, we are committed to train and educate the human resources with the qualifications required by the above sectors.
Particularly at the graduate level, we aim to provide an education for those who will be working at global teaching and research institutions such as universities, R&D departments of organizations, national and international science foundations, etc. We promote interdisciplinary work and education with our flexible curriculum and strong academic staff.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Linear Algebra With Applications
- Research Methods and Ethics
- Area Elective Course
- Statistical Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 5 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Turkey
- To be a graduate of Industrial Engineering, Industrial Systems Engineering or a similar MSc degree program (with thesis)
- Masters degree with thesis and/or Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial System Engineering or similar departments or a related field
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 USD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.