Particularly at the graduate level, we aim to provide an education for those who will be working at global teaching and research institutions such as universities, R&D departments of organizations, national and international science foundations, etc. The Industrial Engineering programme from Yasar University promote interdisciplinary work and education with our flexible curriculum and strong academic staff.
Typical employment of PhD graduates is in academic institutions as research or teaching staff. However, R&D departments of public and private organizations as well as companies have been started to employ PhD graduates with in the last decade. Especially PhD graduates of Industrial Engineering programmes take part in innovation and research projects related to efficiency improvement, business design, process design, supply chain management, manufacturing systems management, data analytics and decision support systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The first year of the PhD programme consists of coursework, followed by one year of preparation for the Doctorate Proficiency Examination.
- After passing the examination successfully, students will begin to write their dissertations, for a total research period of two years.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Supply Chain Management & Logistics General Engineering & Technology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Postgraduate diploma (or higher)
- To be a graduate of Industrial Engineering, Industrial Systems Engineering or a similar MSc degree program (with thesis)
- Masters degree with thesis and/or Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial System Engineering or similar departments or a related field
- Min. Graduation Degree should be : 3.00 / 4.00
- Students must obtain one of the following exams:
- GRE (New): Min. 153
- GMAT: Min. 500
- ALES: Min 70 Quantitative
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
Living costs for Izmir
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.