Rigorous coursework dealing with topics including capital markets and disclosures in financial accounting, qualitative field studies in management accounting, and behavioural judgement and decision-making across auditing, financial accounting, and management accounting will be undertaken.
This is followed by full-time research culminating in a doctoral thesis.With the Accounting program at the University of New South Wales you will enjoy interdisciplinary engagement with a high-quality cohort of research students across the whole Business School.
There will also be exciting opportunities to work as a research assistant and to develop your teaching portfolio.Ultimately, your PhD thesis will showcase your research skills and contributions your research makes to knowledge by offering original insights into the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Qualitative Research Design and Methods
- Applied Econometric Methods
- Microeconomic Theory
- Microeconomic Theory
- Experimental and Behavioural Economics
- Research Methods
- 48 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting Econometrics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 001012K
- The equivalent of a three-year undergraduate degree plus an equivalent postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline with an overall average grade of at least 75 (Distinction).
- The equivalent of multiple undergraduate degrees (e.g. a dual degree) with at least one in a relevant discipline and an overall average grade of at least 75 (Distinction).
- The equivalent of a four-year degree of Bachelor with first or upper second-class Honours in a relevant discipline.
International37660 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 150640 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
National37660 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 150640 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.