Rigorous coursework will be undertaken dealing with theoretical foundations of organisational behaviour, organisation theory, human resources, strategy, international business, innovation, and entrepreneurship as well as a range of research methods on qualitative and quantitative analysis. This will be followed by full-time research culminating in a doctoral thesis.
With the Management at the University of New South Wales you will be involved in research projects from an early stage and enjoy the interdisciplinary engagement with a high-quality cohort of research students across the whole Business School. There will also be exciting opportunities to develop your teaching portfolio.Ultimately, your PhD thesis will showcase your research skills and contributions your research makes to knowledge by offering original insights into the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Quantitative Research Design and Methods
- Advanced Qualitative Research Design and Methods
- Advanced theory in organisation and management
- Management Theory - Macro Perspectives
- 48 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 12 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 053201G
- The equivalent of a three-year undergraduate degree plus an equivalent postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline with an overall average grade of at least 75 (Distinction).
- The equivalent of multiple undergraduate degrees (e.g. a dual degree) with at least one in a relevant discipline and an overall average grade of at least 75 (Distinction).
- The equivalent of a four-year degree of Bachelor with first or upper second-class Honours in a relevant discipline.
International37660 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 150640 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
National37660 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 150640 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.