Each doctoral student in Systemic Neurosciences has an individually assigned thesis committee with whom training measures are discussed and defined. Regular meetings and continuous supervision support doctoral students in mastering their challenging research projects.
In addition, the training concept of the Graduate School of Systemic Neurosciences from Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU) Munich, also incorporates the development of valuable transferable skills.
Scientific and social networking, enhanced by the contacts offered through the international research network of the Munich Center for Neurosciences - Brain & Mind, round off the research training within the GSN-LMU.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International guest lecturers
- Integrated study abroad unit(s)
- Language training provided
- Training in intercultural skills
- Study trips
- Courses are led with foreign partners
- Projects with partners in Germany and abroad
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Neuroscience Health Sciences View 7 other Masters in Health Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold an MSc or equivalent degree in biology, psychology, medicine, physics, or related fields. Exceptionally qualified students holding a Bachelor's degree can apply for the PhD fast-track programme.
- English is the lingua franca of the programme for both instruction and research, thus a good command of English is required for participation.
International284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for München
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.