Marine Sciences from Polytechnic University of Catalonia allows doctoral students to delve into the latest advances in marine sciences with the support of UPC and UB professors and researchers as well as visiting scholars (on mobility stays or in connection with research projects carried out at the two institutions).
Students at Marine Sciences from Polytechnic University of Catalonia will:
- extend, update and deepen their training, both in the marine sciences and in the disciplines that converge in this field (civil engineering, naval engineering, geology, biology, physics, chemistry and mathematics).
- Design, create, develop and undertake original, innovative projects in their field.
- Coastal and Oceanographic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Marine Geosciences
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Marine Engineering Aquaculture & Fisheries View 4 other PhDs in Civil Engineering & Construction in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold a Spanish bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a Spanish master’s degree or equivalent, provided they have completed a minimum of 300 ECTS credits on the two degrees
- Entrance qualification.
- Academic transcript of your previous studies.
- If your entrance qualification was issued by a foreign institution, a letter from your home university stating that your qualification qualifies you for admission to doctoral studies in that country.
- CV with references to your research and publications.
- Proof of any grants or financial aid obtained.
International667 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2001 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
National667 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2001 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.