It is our mission to cultivate high-quality researchers and professionals with holistic approaches, including biological, psychological, social and spiritual needs of patients, as well as the development of health care researches and policies that address these needs.
The institute integrated a cluster of health care professions and educational programs, including the disciplines of Clinical Psychology, Nursing, Physical Therapy, and Occupational Therapy.
The Doctorate of Allied Health Sciences program is offered at National Cheng Kung University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Research design
- Ethical Considerations and Practice In Health Care
- History of Biology and Philosophy of Sciences Educational Objectives
- Advanced Seminar on Transforming Education
- Advanced Psychotheray
- Issues Of Developmental Neuropsychology
- Cognition And Brain Potential
- Biomechanics Of Human Movement
- Analytical Kinesiology
- Neurophsiology Of Motion
- Biomedical Signal Process
- Medical Computer
- The Electrophysiology Of Emotion
- Construction Of Nursing Knowledge
- Philosophical Aspects In Nursing And Theory Development
- Advanced Nursing Practice
- Critique On Theories Of Occupational Therapy
- Disability And Adaptation
- Occupational Science.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences Clinical Psychology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
In addition to submitting the required documents for Ph.D. program admission, please read the application procedures and related information on the Ph.D. program (P.43).
- Group A: Clinical psychology (divided into branch A1 and branch A2)
- Brach A1: Clinical psychology major
- Branch A2: Cognitive neuroscience major
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.