The Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics PhD program at the The Ohio State University is a globally recognized leader in the disciplinary areas of agricultural, environmental, and development economics. In 2011, our doctoral program was ranked by the National Research Council as the top program in Agricultural and Resource Economics in the United States.
Students learn to apply the skills they acquire, through rigorous training in economic theory and advanced quantitative methods, to a wide range of real-world economic problems. PhD degree recipients go on to assume teaching, research, and managerial positions with:
- universities and colleges
- research institutions
- government agencies
- multilateral international institutions
- nongovernmental organizations
- private companies and corporations
- Agricultural Economics And Agribusiness
- Environmental And Resource Economics
- International And Development Economics
- Regional And Urban Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Agribusiness Agriculture View 3 other PhDs in Agribusiness in United States
Submit documentation that demonstrates fulfillment of the following:
- A baccalaureate or professional degree (or equivalent foreign credential)
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Prerequisite training that will enable you to pursue your program
- Standardized test score (GRE or GMAT)
International40605 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40605 USD per year during 48 months.
National40605 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40605 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Columbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.