By the end of their training students should be competent in the areas of:
- Assessment, formulation, intervention, evaluation and communication.
- Working with a range of clients in a range of psychological/psychiatric and/or medical problems/difficulties taking into consideration the social, the educational, racial and cultural background of clients
- Applying their knowledge and expertise in order to draw on a range of evidence based psychological models and psychological therapies in their work with clients.
- Applying their academic knowledge and skills to ask scientific questions both in an academic and in clinical context and to be able to transform these questions into research hypotheses and investigation.
On successful completion of the Clinical Psychology programme from University of Nicosia graduates will be able to will be able to work as independent clinicians, researchers, and academics. Graduates will be able to work as Clinical Psychologists in public and private hospitals or clinics, have a private practice, work at research centres, work as consultants, and will be competitive applicants for academic positions at Universities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Psychometric Assessment
- Advanced Theories and Models of Psychotherapy
- Assessment and Clinical Skills
- Group Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Psychotherapy
- Behavioral Psychotherapy
- Evidence Based Practices
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The minimum requirement for admission into a Masters degree programme is a Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university. In addition to the minimum requirements, special admission requirements may apply for various departments. Please consult the website for an updated list of specific requirements. Further, students applying from selected countries may be required to have additional qualifications. The Office of Admissions will guide all applicants throughout the admission process.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.