Pharmacy from Qatar University is designed to meet international standards for an advanced degree in the health sciences field. It involves post-baccalaureate study designed to build on the knowledge, skills, attitudes and values developed during the undergraduate degree experience.
Students at Pharmacy from Qatar University will:
- become highly proficient in the delivery and evaluation of pharmaceutical care,
- further advance the practice of pharmacy.
- Advanced Pharmacy
- Advanced Professional Practice
- Critical Care
- Drug & Poison
- Special Populations
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic Transcripts,
- Proficiency in English test scores,
- Reference Forms,
- Curriculum Vitae,
- A written/verbal competency assessment examination may be conducted.
- Select applicants will be invited for structured interviews.
- Admissions Application and Signature Page
- Official, final and authenticated Qatar Supreme Council for Health pharmacist licensure exam results (Prometric-based exam taken after April 2010 only)
- Personal statement describing why you wish to pursue this degree (1000 words maximum, English only, copy/paste into your online application form)
- Three letters of recommendation from undergraduate professors or employers
- Health Certificate
- Photocopy of the applicant’s Qatar ID card (Applicants from outside Qatar should provide a copy of their passport)
- Passport photographs (2 copies within past 2 years)
- QAR 350 application fee.
- A Master’s degree or higher received with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Standardized test scores (e.g. GRE, GMAT)
International16272 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 452 EUR per credit during 12 months.
National16272 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 452 EUR per credit during 12 months.
QAR 2000 per credit-hour.
Living costs for Doha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.