Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The Gaza-Palestine Postgraduate Taught Scholarship is offered for a taught postgraduate student from Gaza.
The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, accommodation in a single occupant en-suite room in University halls of residence and a maintenance award of £4,000.
- Be a citizen of Gaza.
- Be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Sheffield before the application deadline to study a full-time postgraduate taught Master's course starting in September.
- Distance learning and part-time students are not eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other scholarships, discounts or rewards from the University or external sources.
- Full terms and conditions will be sent to the successful applicant when the award is confirmed.
Study experience required
Applying for the scholarship is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful; a panel of senior members of staff will select the strongest application.