Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The focus is to support the students with career success and lifelong learning, whether they are progressing into postgraduate study with LSBU, or re-joining them many years after graduating. In a competitive and crowded marketplace, a postgraduate qualification will help students stand out from the crowd, demonstrate advanced further learning and enhance prospects.
- 20% discount on the tuition fee for all LSBU undergraduate students who enrol on a postgraduate taught course (PGT) at LSBU, regardless of year of graduation.
- 20% discount on the tuition fee - for all LSBU students completing a taught postgraduate degree and progressing onto an MRes, MPhil or PhD, regardless of year of graduation. This discount is only applicable for the first enrolment in the initial academic session and not for subsequent re-enrolments.
- 20% discount on the tuition fee – for all students who have been part of the inbound LSBU Erasmus and Study Abroad programmes since 2016 and who have been awarded their bachelor’s degree by their home institution since summer 2017. Students are eligible for a 20% discount on a postgraduate taught course at LSBU.
- 5% early settlement discount – in addition to the above discounts an extra 5% discount is applied to the balance of your tuition fees if they are paid in full at your online enrolment
Depending on the course you are looking to study, existing and graduated LSBU students may not need to complete a full application and so can apply for postgraduate study. Please include LSBU student ID, current/previous undergraduate course and postgraduate course applying for. Please note, some courses, such as the PGCE, will still require you to complete an application form as normal.
- All LSBU students who completed their undergraduate course with LSBU (regardless of year of graduation) and apply for a postgraduate taught course at LSBU for the following academic year.
- All LSBU students who completed their taught postgraduate course with LSBU (regardless of year of graduation) and progress or later apply onto an MRes, MPhil or PhD in the following academic year will qualify for the 20% discount on their fees. This discount is only applicable for the first enrolment in the initial academic session and not for subsequent re-enrolments.
- Students who have been part of the inbound LSBU Erasmus and Study Abroad programmes since 2015, and who have been awarded their bachelor's degree by their home institution since summer 2016, are eligible for 20% discount on postgraduate fees. Please note that this discount is subject to Visa Approval.
Study experience required
You may be asked to supply a copy of your degree certificate/transcript as part of your application.
Please note that eligibility for the LSBU Loyalty Award does not mean automatic admission onto a postgraduate course. All graduates who successfully qualify under the Loyalty Award will still be subject to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions and any other policies or procedures that apply to all LSBU students.