Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) offers the EIT Doctorate Research Scholarship to domestic and international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence the On-Campus Doctor of Engineering program at EIT.
Tuition fees covered by EIT for each semester
- Applicant must meet EIT academic entry requirements.
- Applicant must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency Requirement.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled into EIT’s DEng program as a full-time student or have received and accepted an offer to study the DEng program full-time at EIT.
- Applicant must have a minimum average score of 75% in their highest completed qualification.
- Applicant must not hold another current scholarship from EIT, except the Assistantship.
- Applicant must maintain a minimum ‘Credits’ grade for all units during applicant’s study in the DEng program at EIT for ongoing scholarship eligibility.
- Applicant must not be involved in any level 2 or higher academic misconduct for ongoing scholarship eligibility.
- Applicant must not have any outstanding tuition fees owing to EIT.
- Applicant must achieve satisfactory feedback from their supervisors in their progress report.
Study experience required
Please complete and submit the Scholarship Application form along with your course application.
If you have already submitted your course application, you can still send in your Scholarship Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cut-off date for scholarship applications is 6 weeks prior to the start date of the course or the next semester.
Pay the AUD$100 scholarship application fee.
Step 1: Complete the application form.
Step 2: Submit your application to email@example.com by no later than 6 weeks before the next semester/term.