Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The EIT Dean’s Scholarship is offered as a recognition of high achievement to students who have achieved outstanding results.
15% reduction on your first year course tuition fees
- Future Bachelor , Master and Doctorate students
- Must be starting one of EIT’s higher education courses
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency requirement for the specific course of study
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course, plus at least an overall average of 65% (or equivalent result) in a congruent Bachelor Degree [for entry to EIT Master Degrees.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course, plus at least an overall average of 65% in grade 12 (or highest level award in equivalent pathway), +plus 65% result in all Maths units [for entry to EIT Bachelor Degrees]
- No more than 5 backlogs
Study experience required
Please complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form along with your course application.
If you have already submitted your course application, you can still send in your Scholarship Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cut-off date for scholarship applications is 1 month prior to the start date of the course.