Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
- living expenses
- travel expenses
The Marshall Commission has established partnership with King's College London to jointly support American students to study for a postgraduate degree at King's College London. As part of this agreement, King's will cover the full (100%) international tuition fees for up to 3 scholars each year on this scheme.
The Scholarships are for any subject at either Masters or Doctoral level and are valid for up to two years (with a possibility of a third year for doctoral studies).
Scholarships cover: University fees, cost of living expenses, annual book grant, thesis grant, research and daily travel grants, fares to and from the United States and, where applicable, a contribution towards the support of a dependent spouse.
- Be citizens of the United States of America (at the time they apply for a scholarship);
- (By the time they take up their scholarship i.e. September) hold their first undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college or university in the United States;
- Have obtained a grade point average of not less than 3.7 on their undergraduate degree at the time of application. We do not accept rounded GPA's.
- Have graduated from their first undergraduate college or university after April 2020.
- Not have studied for, or hold a degree or degree-equivalent qualification from a British University or GCSE or A Levels taken at school in the UK.
Study experience required
Applications are made in one of eight regions in the United States. Candidates may apply in one region only - either that in which they have their permanent home address or ordinary place of residence/employment, or that in which they are studying.
Closing date: (For receipt of applications in appropriate regional centre in US) late September/early-October of year preceding tenure.