Psychology from Eötvös Loránd University is intended for students that wish to pursue a research-oriented career in Psychology, students who interested in carrying out distinguished scholarly activities: have original, independent and critical thinking, and are able to develop of research-based knowledge in their selected fields of specialization. Students who are awarded Ph.D. degrees, are expected to have developed competence as teachers.
- University lecturer
- Research Methods in Developmental and Clinical Child Psychology: Methodological Issues of Developmental Research
- Methodology in Developmental and Clinical Child Psychology: Methods in Assessment of Attachment
- Research Methods in Developmental and Clinical Child Psychology: Research Methods of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theoretical Models of Development
- Social Cognition in Infancy and Early Childhood – Typical and Atypical Development
- Infant and Childhood Attachment, Attachment Disorders
- Development of the Self: From Perceptual Self to Representational Self
- Classification Models of Mental Disorders, with Special Focus on Childhood
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are expected to present the documentation of their MA/MSc diploma with at least good average.
- If the applicant is taking their final examination during the current semester and their degree certificate (diploma) is not issued before the application deadline, a certification is required, which verifies that the applicant will presumably receive a degree. In case of being accepted as a student, however, the applicant must present the diploma upon enrolment at the latest.
- This programme is not available for Hungarian citizens.
- Minimum level of language proficiency (oral) (A1-C2): C1
- Minimum level of language proficiency (written) (A1-C2): C1
- online application form
- Entrance exam fee
- Reference work
- List of publications
- Motivation letter
- Research plan
- Letter of recommendation
- Copy of application fee transfer
- Copy of the main pages of the passport
International9800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEA9800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 EUR per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.