At The Humanities and Social Sciences from University of Ljubljana the main emphasis of the first part of the programme is placed on the development of students' critical thinking abilities and their command of methodological approaches. This is the level at which students are introduced to the latest research accomplishments and specific research methods in the broader and specific contexts of their thesis, thus affording specific competences from the chosen research discipline.
Students at The Humanities and Social Sciences from University of Ljubljana will:
- acquire a thorough understanding of a wider research field and to excel in research in their specific field.
- become capable of mature, independent and critical thinking
- develop original approaches to research problems
- learn how to be independent in creating new knowledge and learning how to transmit that knowledge
- develop a high level of academic and research ethics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- American Studies
- Balkan Studies
- Communication Sciences
- Cultural Studies
- Defence Studies
- Developmental Studies
- Environmental and Spatial Studies
- Epistemology of the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Ethnic and Migration Studies
- European Studies
- Gender Studies
- Globalisation Studies
- Human Resources and Organisational Studies
- International Relations
- Journalism Studies
- Life Course Studies
- Management and Development of Organisations
- Marketing Communication
- Media Studies
- Military Sociology Studies
- Policy Analysis
- Political Science
- Psychology of Communication
- Public Administration
- Public Relations
- Religious Studies
- Security Studies
- Social and Political Anthropology
- Social and Political Psychology
- Social Informatics
- Social Sciences Methodology
- Studies of Everyday Life
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Original of the certificate or diploma, which must be legalized (with the Apostille stamp)
- Certified Slovene or English translation of the certificate or diploma,
- Evidence on the contents and duration of education and the requirements fulfilled during the educational programme: diploma supplement or transcripts of records (in English or official translation in English or Slovene language),
- Short chronological description of the entire education (prepared by the applicant).
- Photocopy of the certificate or diploma,
- Signed copy of the enrollment form
- Short CV with bibliography
International2650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10600 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA2650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10600 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.