The Biomedicine programme of the Pompeu Fabra University provides all the necessary tools (analytical, experimental and theoretical) to that end.
The doctorate in Biomedicine is an international programme attended by a large number of students from outside Spain.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Lines of research:
- Biomedical Informatics
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Clinical and Translational Research
- Evolutionary Biology and Complex Systems
- Genetics and Neurosciences
- Public Health and Education in Health Sciences
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Biochemistry View 3 other Masters in Biomedicine in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An accredited undergraduate degree
- An accredited graduate/master's degree
- Completed 300 ECTS credits, 60 of those have to correspond to an official graduate, research orientated master's programme
- A photocopy of the undergraduate degree/diploma or Certification/proof of degree completion
- A photocopy of the graduate/master's degree/diploma or Certification/proof of degree completion
- A photocopy of your official final graduate/master's transcript
- A signed declaration of obtaining your graduate/master's degree before the commencement of the master's programme
- A photocopy of the provisional graduate/master's transcript
- Letter of acceptance into a laboratory
- Personal and research data of the PhD thesis supervisor
- Acceptance letter signed by a UPF Principal Investigator to act as tutor of the student
- Research project (Short description of the future project that will be developed to specify the field of research)
- Identity Card or Passport
International401 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 401 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA401 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 401 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.