The Law programme of the Pompeu Fabra University has received a mention of excellence (2011), complies with Royal Decree 99/2011 within the Doctorate School of Pompeu Fabra University, and includes the experience obtained from over three decades of education, with more than 255 theses supervised by scholars from various Research groups within the Department.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Lines of research:
- Administrative law
- Civil law
- Constitutional law
- Spanish ecclesiastical law
- Financial and tax law
- History of law
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Legal Studies View 3 other Masters in Legal Studies in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An accredited undergraduate degree
- An accredited graduate/master's degree
- You need to have completed 300 ECTS credits, 60 of those have to correspond to an official graduate, research orientated master's programme
- A photocopy of the undergraduate degree/diploma or Certification/proof of degree completion
- A photocopy of the graduate/master's degree/diploma or Certification/proof of degree completion
- A photocopy of your official final graduate/master's transcript
- A signed declaration of obtaining your graduate/master's degree before the commencement of the master's programme
- Research thesis project
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of support from the Department of Law having the capacity to direct or codirect doctoral theses within the programme
- Identity Card or Passport
- Accreditation of English competence level B.2
International401 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 401 EUR per module during 36 months.
EU/EEA401 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 401 EUR per module during 36 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.