Aims and Objectives:
- to further students’ understanding and knowledge of English language teaching.
- to enhance students’ theoretical knowledge base in TESOL, second language acquisition, and applied linguistics research.
The programme provides excellent career opportunities for those who wish to become professionals in education and English language teaching, working for educational establishments such as the Ministry of Education, public and private universities or public and private schools as academics or administrators.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Research Proposal
- Doctoral Course
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesEducation Language Studies Teaching View 3 other Masters in Education in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- A copy of your passport (page with your personal details and photo)
- Academic Records (True copy of the original)
- Two Letters of recommendation/reference from professors or employers (for Masters and Doctorate applicants only). Certain programmes have additional requirements
- Curriculum Vitae–CV
- Personal Statement (
- Research proposal
- Evidence of work experience (where applicable)
- Portfolio (for selected programmes of study)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.