At Company Management and Economics from Brno University of Technology emphasis is put on acquiring deep and systematic knowledge and understanding of theories and mastering modern methods and procedures applicable to economics as a field of science, next on adopting advanced methods for research in economics, company management, and on developing expertise in econometrics.
Graduates will find jobs of highly qualified experts in research organisations as heads of research and development teams and can also teach and do research at universities, in international organizations, at domestic and global companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methodology of Scientific Work
- Modern Methods in Economic Decision-making
- Theory of Economic Sciences
- Theory of Management
- Production and Logistic Systems
- Theory of Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
first round 21.05 and second round 20.8
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 6 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- the applicant's CV,
- copies of previous university study certificates (Diploma and Diploma Supplement), documents of previous practical experience if any.
- if an applicant has attained university education abroad, he or she must submit a certificate
- an essay (written in English) of 10 – 15 pages on the topic of the applicant’s anticipated dissertation (in two copies)
- all the relevant certificates (state examination certificates, language study certificates, etc.)
- certificates of the results of previous Master's degree study and a list of research and academic activities.
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA3900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Brno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.