Education program offered at the Eötvös Loránd University to enable students to conduct research in accordance with the common national and international standards in pedagogy. Academic research competencies of students are to be developed in order to enable them to carry out solid research, write and defend dissertations, and be prepared for working in tertiary education or research centres.
- Academic staff
- Reflective jobs, such as program associate, program manager, social service administrator, research coordinator
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Theoretical and Historical Pedagogy
- Adult Learning and Education
- Special Education
- Language Pedagogy
- Sports and Health Promotion
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are expected to present the documentation of their MA/MSc diploma with at least good average.
- If the applicant takes their final examination during the current semester and their degree certificate (diploma) is not issued before the application deadline, a certification is required, which verifies that the applicant will presumably receive a degree. In case of being accepted as a student, however, the applicant must present the diploma upon enrolment at the latest.
- This programme is not available for Hungarian citizens.
- Minimum level of language proficiency (oral) (A1-C2): C1
- Minimum level of language proficiency (written) (A1-C2): C1
- online application form
- Motivation letter
- Research plan
- Letter of recommendation
- Copy of the main pages of the passport
- Copy of application fee transfer
- Entrance exam fee
- Reference work
- List of publications
International9800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEA9800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 EUR per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.