The Business Administration program from University of Pécs combines the advantages of contact-based and distance-based education, drawing on the contribution of recognized national and international experts. In its design, the program combines two major international traditions in doctoral education such as the American tradition (where several years of formal education is needed to get the PhD) and the European tradition (with a usually limited number of classes and a strong emphasis on independent dissertation research).
The study period provides the students with the opportunity to divide their studies into two parts: intensive study period spent at the Faculty of Business and Economics (FBE), UP and extensive home study. This approach combines the advantages of the contact-based and distance-based methods.
In each of the four semesters, students spend approximately 10 days on the premises of the FBE UP and follow lectures, attend seminars, have dissertation consultations with their dissertation advisors and may also do research in the Faculty Library.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The program consists of two (preferably overlapping) parts:
- the period of organized study (4 semesters) and
- independent research phase
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In order to be considered for the program, the Applicant must hold a master degree (MA or MSc in a relevant field or MBA). Prospective students who do not possess a master degree in Economics are required to complement their studies with a Master of Business Administration degree at an accredited institution.
- Applicants who are still conducting their studies at the time of application must submit an official letter from their institution indicating the date of graduation. Students cannot enroll at the Program until they have successfully completed their studies at the Master's level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 2-4. semester: 3 000 EUR/semester
- 5-8. semester: 1 500 EUR/semester
- Complex examination: 1000 EUR
Living costs for Pécs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.