Students in the Higher Education program from University of the Incarnate Word will master theoretical concepts, skills, research methodologies within higher education with an emphasis on collaborative learning and collegiality among students and faculty.
- Professorate (Professor in Higher Education)
- Student Services Administration in Higher Education
- Institutional Research, Assessment or Evaluation
- Consultant for institutions seeking program or institutional accreditation
- Policy Development, Research or Advocacy
- The Dreeben School of Education offers academic programs designed to ready students to be leaders in education.
- The Teacher Education program prepares students to be the kind of teachers who make a difference in young people’s lives.
- Aspiring administrators and organizational leaders find the practical and theoretical knowledge to succeed through our graduate studies and doctoral degree programs.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Evidence of an earned master’s degree from an accredited college or university (or international equivalent) with an accumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Official transcripts of all college or university work
- Two letters of recommendation, one from a professional colleague or former professor
- Official GRE or GMAT scores
- Writing sample
- Quantitative assessment
- Assessment interview
- Other specific criteria may be required by concentrations within the Ph.D. program.
Living costs for San Antonio
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.