Objectives of the Programme
- The Management Sciences and Business Administration program of the University of Pannonia will involve the doctoral students in the research work of leading academics and to achieve results that are internationally recognized; mentor-student relationship building.
- To involve the doctoral students in assignments that provide training in the fundamentals, in order to encourage PhD students to continue their academic work.
- To build a wide range of international scientific-research network with institutions recognized in the disciplines both domestically and internationally.
Fields of Study
- Agricultural economics
- Management science
Fields of Study:
- Strategic Management
- International Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 5 other PhDs in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Master’s degree.
- Intermediate (B2) English knowledge (TOEFL, IELTS, Attestation of Language Proficiency in case of former studies taught in English).
International5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Veszprém
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.