The Benefits of Doing a PhD in Applied Science at Saint Mary's University
- Dynamic, interdisciplinary learning environment
- Conduct cutting-edge research
- Friendly and multicultural student body
- Make valuable contacts with employers via internship
- Make a real difference with your applied research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The PhD in Applied Science at Saint Mary's University allows students to conduct research under the supervision of faculty in
- Environmental Science,
- Geography, Geology,
- Management Science,
- Math and Computing Science,
- MSc in a discipline related to the proposed research field
- Minimum GPA equivalent of 3.7/4.3 in masters-level coursework
- A faculty member who agrees to supervise your research
International14607 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14607 CAD per year during 36 months.
National7879 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7879 CAD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Halifax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.