Architecture program form Istanbul Okan University handles architectural problems from an integrated and environmentally sensitive urban design scale to a single building scale, where different disciplines come together.
Students at Architecture program form Istanbul Okan University will learn:
- The theory and implementation for conservation of historical environments and buildings is one of the research areas of our programs.
- The theoretical background of design culture at different scales and its reflections in our cities are discussed and studies are carried out to understand and analyze.
- Applications on Design Methods
- Advanced Studies on Sustainable Architecture
- Advanced Environmental Control
- Social Survey Techniques
- Typology Studies
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Interior Design View 3 other PhDs in Civil Engineering & Construction in Turkey
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- ALES (Numeral Section): ALES score of at least 55,
- GRE Quantitative (Numeral Sectionl): score of at least 610,
- Original or notarized certificate of four-year undergraduate / graduate diploma,
- ALES (Numeral Section) Certificate
- Foreign Language Certificate,
- Identity Card Copy or Notarized Copy,
- Certificate of Residence,
- Military Deferment Certificate or Discharge Certificate,
- Criminal Record,
- 3 passport size photos,
- Filling out the T. C. Istanbul Okan University Graduate application form,
Information will be updated.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.