Political Science - Russian and Comparative Studies from RUDN University is designed for the students striving to work successfully in Russia and other countries in the public and administrative authorities of different levels, analytic and research centres, consulting institutions, mass media and education institutions of higher vocational education after their graduation.
Obtaining a PhD in political sciences means not only a confirmation of a high level of your qualification and reputation of a political expert but it also means advantages in the labour market, respect and recognition in professional society.
Being a political analyst is a way of life, continuous self-improvement and not only work as this job means continuous study of events in the world, making forecasts and analyses of the political situation on their basis. A political expert constantly takes part in different conferences, gives interviews to journalists, publishes the materials in social and political and scientific mass media.
A talented political analyst is always taken notice of and is in demand in public affairs, government authorities and mass media.
After graduation you will easily put your knowledge and interests into practice in solving professional problems in regional or international organizations, different spheres of political science, system of higher education, different spheres of social and political, social and cultural and economic areas of the Russian Federation and of the world, public and administrative authorities (of federal, regional and municipal levels), political parties and social and political movements.
- Theory of politics,
- History and methodology of political science
- Political institutions,
- Processes and technologies
- Political issues of international relations,
- Global and regional development
- Copy of your degree certificate and diploma supplement. The documents of a foreign state must be translated, legalized or apostilled.
- Your application will be considered by the main criteria: overall GPA of your degree certificate, marks for the major subjects.
- Original degree certificate and Original supplement to the degree certificate translated and legalized.
- Original passport and its translation into Russian;
- Certificate of the HIV and AIDS-negative status.
- 6 identical 3x4 black-and-white photos.
- average score on the results of training at the previous level of education, including the results of training in specialized subjects;
- participation in competitions in specialized disciplines of the chosen direction / specialty of training;
- position of the University in the world rankings , document of education that the candidate provides when enrolling;
- scientific articles
- motivation letter
International4485 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4485 EUR per year during 36 months.
National4520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4520 EUR per year during 36 months.
For National students from Russia and CIS citizens 405730 RUB
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.