Business and Finance from Carlos III University of Madrid aims to train researchers in the Management, Finance, Accounting, and Marketing areas and promote their career development in prestigious universities and business schools.
Students at Business and Finance from Carlos III University of Madrid will:
- get in touch with the major problems of business economics
- gain a thorough and updated understanding of companies.
- get quantitative methods training
- undertake high quality empirical research.
- International marketing research, modelling and firm competitiveness
- Innovation, organizational behavior, and strategic management
- Empirical accounting research and corporate governance
- Financial Economics
- Statistical models and data analysis
- Financial and macroeconomic prediction and analysis
- Non-parametric methods and intensive computation in statistics
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 5 other PhDs in Finance in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- As a general rule, applicants to the Ph.D. Program in Business and Finance must have a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in one of the specific fields of knowledge of the program
- Valid proof of advanced English skills (Proficiency level) shall be required for a student’s candidacy to be considered.
- Academic background
- National Identity Document: DNI / NIE / Passport
- University degree certificate/diploma of access to PhD (Master's degree or equivalent) or proof of application to it, or commitment of completion of previous studies of access to PhD
- Academic transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- Authorization of disclosure of educational information
- Authorization of disclosure of employment information
- Passport-size photograph (optional)
International390 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 390 EUR per year during 36 months.
National390 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 390 EUR per year during 36 months.
Fees for academic monitoring of Ph.D. training year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.