Biomedical Engineering from University of Porto introduces you to Biomedical Engineering Fundamentals.
Students at Biomedical Engineering from University of Porto will gain knowledge in:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Dissertation in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Options in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Courses/ Scientific Communication
- Bibliographic Survey
- Ethics and Legislation
- Research Techniques
- Seminars in Biomedical Engineering
- Thesis in Biomedical Engineering
- Animal and Clinical Experimentation
- Biological Systems Interfaces
- Biomedical Imaging Analysis
- Computer-Aided Diagnostics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Hold a Master or a second cycle diploma in Biomedical Engineering ;
- Hold a diploma from a Higher Education entity, obtained either in a Portuguese or foreign institution, recognised as adequate by the programme Scientific Committee;
- Have a professional or scientific curriculum recognised as relevant and adequate by the programme Scientific Committee.
- Show motivation to develop scientific research leading to a PhD thesis in Biomedical Engineering .
- ID document (Citizen Card /ID Card / Passport) or declaration containing the identification data
- Graduation certificate regarding a higher education degree
- Certificate (Transcript) of the higher education institution listing the curricular units in which you got a passing grade, indicating the regime (semester/year) and the number of credit units/ECTS.
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation;
- Information regarding the supervisor;
- Letters of recommendation;
- Photo (optional)
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 36 months.
National3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 36 months.
Students covered by the international student status (CPLP) - 3.000,00€
Living costs for Porto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.