Digital Media from University of Porto aims to train researchers, university teachers and innovation leaders in fundamental and applied areas associated with Digital Media.
Students at Digital Media from University of Porto will gain knowledge in:
- Videogames, interactive content on the Web, interactive TV, video-on-demand,
- New educational software with high impact among the young generations
- The appearance of information, marketing and leisure content in mobile devices,
- Communication Theory
- History and Trends of Digital Media
- Media Laboratory
- Media Technologies
- Research Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- ID document (Citizen Card /ID Card / Passport) or declaration containing the identification data
- Graduation certificate regarding a higher education degree
- Certificate (Transcript) of the higher education institution listing the curricular units in which you got a passing grade, indicating the regime (semester/year) and the number of credit units/ECTS.
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation;
- Information regarding the supervisor;
- Letters of recommendation;
- Photo (optional)
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2750 EUR per year during 48 months.
Students covered by the international student status (CPLP) - 2.750,00€
Living costs for Porto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.