- Management programme at University of Glasgow combines robust taught research training and applied research practice within a flexible timeframe of three to five years. Beginning with foundation training in research methods, you will follow advanced training pathways in qualitative and quantitative methodologies and benefit from extensive training in research skills.
- As a postgraduate, you will form the bedrock of our research community, and we will actively encourage you to publish your research and participate in research seminars, training retreats, workshops, conferences and presentations.
Our research is organised into six research clusters and we offer expert guidance on PhD projects in
- strategic management
- international business and enterprise
- organisational behaviour and human resource management
- operations management.
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 11 other PhDs in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
- Transcripts/degree certificate
- Two references
- A research proposal (3000 words maximum)
- Name of potential Supervisor
International20400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20400 GBP per year during 36 months.
National4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.