Psychology from University of Porto aims to create conditions for the development of innovative research within the framework of projects and research teams from the Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences of the University of Porto (FPCEUP) and the Centre for Psychology at the University of Porto (CPUP).
Students at Psychology from University of Porto will promote the:
- transfer of scientific knowledge through appropriate channels.
- Biopsychology of deviant behavior
- Social neurosciences
- Typical and atypical development
- Quality of socialization contexts
- Learning and adjustment of children and adolescents
- Vocational guidance
- Evidence-based intervention
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A master’s degree in Psychology or in an related area;
- A bachelor in Psychology or in a related area, as well as an academic or scientific curriculum recognized by the Scientific Committee as assuring the ability to attend this cycle of studies;
- An academic, scientific or professional curriculum recognized by the Scientific Committee as assuring the ability to attend this cycle of studies. Application – Application form (see template)
- Academic certificate with final grades/average
- Curriculum Vitae
- Supervisor’s/co-supervisor’s declaration of acceptance
- Preliminary research project
- Document where the candidate explains the transferability of knowledge of the proposed project to the scientific community and to the society in general (up to 300 words)
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 36 months.
National2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2750 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Porto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.