At Civil Engineering from University of Porto you will need to complete course units designed for investigation, being called Doctoral Programme and awarding students with a Doctoral Programme Diploma.
Students at Civil Engineering from University of Porto will gain knowledge in:
- Hydraulics, Water Resources and Environment;
- Construction Materials;
- Territorial Planning and Environment;
- Transportation Networks.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 5 other PhDs in Architecture in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- ID document (Citizen Card /ID Card / Passport) or declaration containing the identification data
- Graduation certificate regarding a higher education degree
- Certificate (Transcript) of the higher education institution listing the curricular units in which you got a passing grade, indicating the regime (semester/year) and the number of credit units/ECTS.
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation;
- Information regarding the supervisor;
- Letters of recommendation;
- Photo (optional)
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 36 months.
Students covered by the international student status (CPLP) - 3.000,00€
Living costs for Porto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.