At Engineering and Industrial Management from University of Porto requirements and integrity standards inherent to the academic activity, so that they can develop innovative research work in the field of Industrial Engineering and Management.
Students at Engineering and Industrial Management from University of Porto will:
- Develop new approach methods and techniques for decision-making processes, which answer to the present and the future needs of the organisations.
- Adapt existing methods and techniques of Industrial Engineering and Management to solve new problems in new organisational environments.
- Make comparative studies of methods or techniques of Industrial Engineering and Management, which allow measuring their impact on the organisations.
- Research Project Proposal Seminar
- Research Methods
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods
- Multicriteria Decision Aiding
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- CV, with your academic track-record and, if applicable, professional experience;
- Formal applications are mandatory submitted through the web application
- Fluency in English, spoken and written, is required.
- A master degree or legally equivalent is required to enroll in the program.
- Motivation letter
- Optional: a scientific research report, including copies of research papers delivered, presented, published or accepted for presentation in scientific journals, conferences or similar events; reference letters.
- ID document (Citizen Card /ID Card / Passport) or declaration containing the identification data
- Certificate (Transcript) of the higher education institution listing the curricular units in which you got a passing grade, indicating the regime (semester/year) and the number of credit units/ECTS.
- Letters of recommendation;
- Photo (optional)
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 36 months.
Students covered by the international student status (CPLP) - 3.000,00€
Living costs for Porto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.