Such professionals help industry and business with their decision-making processes based on real, actionable data or become innovative entrepreneurs in the data science ecosystem.
The Jheronimus Academy of Data Science (JADS) – a joint initiative of Eindhoven University (TU/e) of Technology, Tilburg University (TiU), and the Data Science Centre Eindhoven (DSC/e) – hosts the PDEng program Data Science. The academy is a thriving data science community, in which postgraduate education, innovation, entrepreneurial activities, lifelong learning, and scientific research are integrated. A major part of the PDEng program Data Science is related to real-life, cross-functional projects with partners in the data science ecosystem.
Become a top-level professional data scientists
The PDEng program Data Science qualifies its students to become top-level professional data scientists. Candidates hold an MSc degree in fields such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, econometrics, geophysics, bio-informatics, and computational chemistry. They aim for a career in a big data environment that truly leverages their academic experience and talents in the fast growing in-demand field of Data Science.
The qualified data science professional possesses competencies at high level related to project management, social and communicative skills. They help industry and business with their decision making processes based on real, actionable data and become the innovative, entrepreneurially minded specialists in the data science ecosystem.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data acquisition, storage, and management
- Data preparation and exploration
- Data mining and data analysis
- Process mining and process analysis
- Modeling and simulation
- Ethics & Law
- Data visualization
- Business Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates possess an academic master degree (MSc) in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or in a relevant application field of Data Science such as Econometrics and Bioinformatics. The MSc-degree is from an accredited institution comparable to the Eindhoven University of Technology or Tilburg University
- Candidates have an academic background that includes: Mathematics & Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science
- Candidates have an attitude that shows: Technical expertise, Curiosity, Creativity, Communication, Social skills
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.