The Biotechnology, Engineering and Chemical Technology programme at Pablo de Olavide University was created with a multidisciplinary approach in order to include applied and basic lines of research within the fields of Biotechnology, Engineering and Chemical Technology, geared to improving the environment, health and industrial processes.
- Each PhD student will submit a research plan to the Academic Committee of the programme during the first academic year after enrolment. This research plan must be approved by the thesis supervisor and, where appropriate, the tutor.
- The research plan should include, at least: an introduction, the hypothesis and objectives of the thesis, the methodology to be used, bibliographical references and a timetable of activities. This plan will be updated every academic year and will need the approval of the thesis supervisor and, where appropriate, the tutor.
- The research plan must be approved by the Academic Committee of the doctoral programme, and it will be added to the student's portfolio of activities. For the student to continue in the programme, the research plan must be approved by the Academic Committee.
This PhD Programme includes the following research areas:
- Developmental Biology
- Molecular Cell Biology and Genetic Engineering
- Biotechnology in Agriculture, Environment, Industry and Food
- Biotechnology, Biomedicine and Health Sciences
- Engineering, Data Science and Bioinformatics
- Chemical and Materials Technology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Biotechnology General Engineering & Technology View 3 other PhDs in Biotechnology in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You must fill out a request and send the required documents by post. Degrees must be duly legalised and translated into Spanish. Simple copies are not accepted; copies must be certified or attested.
- It is not necessary for foreign degrees to be officially recognised and no type of legalisation is required for documents issued in Member States of the European Union or signatories of the European Economic Area Agreement.
International179 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 539 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA179 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 539 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Sevilla
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.