The aim of the Business Administration and Management programme of the Pablo de Olavide University is to prepare future teachers, analysts, consultants or researchers in general, through the knowledge, competencies and skills needed to design and conduct innovative research applied to the field of management, and to disseminate the results, both in the educational field and in professional and research forums and journals.
Programme StructureThis PhD programme includes the following research areas:
- Management and Finance Control
- Strategic Management of Human Resources. Corporate Governance
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise
- Quantitative Methods for Management
- Information Systems Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 8 other PhDs in Management Studies in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You must fill out a request and send the required documents by post. Degrees must be duly legalised and translated into Spanish. Simple copies are not accepted; copies must be certified or attested.
- It is not necessary for foreign degrees to be officially recognised and no type of legalisation is required for documents issued in Member States of the European Union or signatories of the European Economic Area Agreement.
International179 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 539 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA179 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 539 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Sevilla
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.