Pharmacology from Comenius University in Bratislava helps you understand Pathophysiology, Biochemistry, Toxicology, Microbiology, Immunology, Genetics, Clinical Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy,.
Graduates with Pharmacology from Comenius University in Bratislava will gain knowledge in:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry,
- Pharmaceutical Technology,
- Retail Pharmacy/Social Pharmacy,
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Bioorganic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The condition for admission is a completed 2nd stage (Master programs) of university studies (Pharmacy, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine or Natural Sciences) and successful passing of the admission exam.
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Certified copies of education certificate(s) (diplomas) and a citizenship certificate,
- Complete list of their scientific publications or results of other professional activities, or reviews of these works and activities,
- Personal questionnaire (form available on request),
- Other relevant certificates, if applicable, e.g., a marriage certificate to document a change of surname after graduation from university,
- Applicants for study in the part-time form: confirmation of an employer on the employment or service relationship at the time of study application,
- Copy of proof of payment of the application fee (e.g. money order, account listing)
International12200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12200 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Part-time study annual tuition € 3 500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.