Pharmaceutical Chemistry from Comenius University in Bratislava teaches you about Bioorganic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry.
Graduates with Pharmaceutical Chemistry from Comenius University in Bratislava will gain knowledge in:
- Dissertation research
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The condition for admission is a completed 2nd stage (Master programs) of university studies (Pharmacy or Technical or Scientific Chemical study programs) and successful passing of the admission exam.
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Certified copies of education certificate(s) (diplomas) and a citizenship certificate,
- Complete list of their scientific publications or results of other professional activities, or reviews of these works and activities,
- Personal questionnaire (form available on request),
- Other relevant certificates, if applicable, e.g., a marriage certificate to document a change of surname after graduation from university,
- Applicants for study in the part-time form: confirmation of an employer on the employment or service relationship at the time of study application,
- Copy of proof of payment of the application fee (e.g. money order, account listing)
International12200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12200 EUR per year during 48 months.
Part-time study annual tuition € 3 500
Living costs for Bratislava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.