This Business Administration at the Warnborough College is ideal for executives who want to apply detailed comprehension of business strategy and research tools to their organisations. The DBA will enable you to use research methods to identify, assess and put into action the strategies necessary for your business.
How Will I Learn?
This program is conducted by distance learning. There are online study materials available for each module. Candidates have access to a personal tutor for each individual module.
- Organisational Culture and CSR
- Advanced Corporate Strategy
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Diversity Management
- New Product Development
- Managing Risk and Change
- International Business
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Start Date: 1st of any month
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 8 other PhDs in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Masteral qualification (preferably in business studies) and five (5) years’ managerial work experience.
- A full curriculum vitae/resumé.
- A brief autobiography.
- A brief research proposal, if you are choosing either research or projects options. Outline what you would like to do on the program – the research topic, intended methodology, and planned resources. It should be clear and concise, and can be modified later after discussion with your Program Director.
- Copies of all academic transcripts. Please include English translations if your transcripts are in another language.
- Two references. From employers, business partners, and/or academics.
- A scanned copy of your passport or government-issued ID showing your name, date of birth and photograph.
- Two passport-size photographs (if you are posting a paper application).
- Application fee of €100.
- All other relevant and related information or documentation (e.g. scholarship requests, etc.)
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 150 EUR per credit during 36 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 150 EUR per credit during 36 months.
- €150* per ECTS credit / €300 per US credit
- *Fees refer to tuition only. It does not include ancillary expenses such as required materials (see above), textbooks, internet connections, postage, telephone calls, insurance and printing.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.