The Business Administration programme of the University of Northampton is a part-time programme that typically runs over four years. The first two years are structured around facilitated modules that provide the foundations for the research project, the main element of the DBA. This research project needs to make a significant contribution to professional practice by developing existing theories and knowledge.
- Further enhance your opportunities in senior management and/or consultancy roles.
- Part time study to fit around you.
Careers and Employability
After becoming the first recipients in the University’s history, our new DBA graduates are ready to put their learnings into practice in their high-flying careers.
- Principles of Research
- Advanced Quantitative Data Analysis
- Developing Leadership in Business Research
- Reflecting on Business Practice
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 48 other PhDs in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants will need to meet all of the following criteria:
- hold a Masters degree in a business-related subject, normally completed within the last ten years.
- have a minimum of five years’ relevant work experience, at an appropriate level.
- be employed in a senior leadership/management role capable of supporting the achievement of the programme learning outcomes, including the professional research project.
- Minimum standard – IELTS 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in categories (or equivalent) for study at postgraduate level.
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD per year during 48 months.
National8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD per year during 48 months.
Fees UK & International:
- Year 1 and Year 2: £8000
- Year 3 and Year 4: £4000
Living costs for Northampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.