An emerging strength within the Department is the utilisation of quantitative and analytical research methods to address pressing issues in marketing, facilitated by a close collaboration with the Department of Information Systems and Business Analytics.
As part of the Business School’s commitment to the recruitment of world-class researchers, the Department has hired academics who hold a PhD degree from world-renowned universities, including the University of Chicago, Washington University, St Louis and the University of Alberta. The Department’s Professorial Research Fellow, Bernd Skiera is considered to be one of Europe’s leading business researchers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Philosophy of Research
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Meta-analysis Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 4 other PhDs in Marketing in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Entry to Deakin Business School and Deakin Law School PhD program is based on a demonstrated capacity to undertake significant independent research at a very high standard in the proposed field of study. Applicants applying to undertake a PhD must:
- Meet Deakin University’s English language requirements; and
- Have completed an appropriate qualification in a relevant discipline from a recognised tertiary institution at the standard specified.
- Your latest qualification (Masters/Honours) should not be more than 5 years old, or you should provide an additional portfolio of evidence of equivalent research or professional experience and outputs from the last five years
- You should have at least 2 research methods units in your prior studies
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Geelong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.