Applicants who gain entry into the Management program from Deakin University will receive:
- rigorous coursework training
- supervision from at least two experienced academics (a principal and an associate supervisor), who will help you develop your PhD thesis
- funds to support research activities, including conference attendance and data collection
- funds to facilitate post-PhD placement in an academic institution
- funds to support international relocation
- publication incentives for publishing research in top academic journals
- access to Faculty research training workshops and seminars.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Philosophy of Research
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Meta-analysis Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies View 9 other PhDs in Management Studies in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Entry to Deakin Business School and Deakin Law School PhD program is based on a demonstrated capacity to undertake significant independent research at a very high standard in the proposed field of study. Applicants applying to undertake a PhD must:
- Meet Deakin University’s English language requirements; and
- Have completed an appropriate qualification in a relevant discipline from a recognised tertiary institution at the standard specified.
- Your latest qualification (Masters/Honours) should not be more than 5 years old, or you should provide an additional portfolio of evidence of equivalent research or professional experience and outputs from the last five years
- You should have at least 2 research methods units in your prior studies
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Geelong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.