Computer Engineering from Colorado State University focuses on the following areas: biomedical engineering, communications and signal processing, computer engineering, controls and robotics, electric power and energy systems, electromagnetics and remote sensing, and lasers, optics, and applications.
The Ph.D. in Computer Engineering creates future leaders in the thriving field of computer engineering. Under the tutelage of renowned computer engineering faculty, graduates of this program will produce significant contributions and original research to advance next generation electronics and computing.
- Biomedical engineering
- Communications and signal processing
- Computer engineering
- Controls and robotics
- Electric power and energy systems
- Electromagnetics and remote sensing
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 13 other PhDs in Software Engineering in United States
- To be eligible for admission, the department requires the equivalent of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- A minimum of three (3) letters of recommendation are required from previous instructors or employers who are able to comment on your abilities and potential for graduate study.
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school.
- The application fee
- Scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic.
- Certified proof of financial support
- Passport copy
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.