After graduating the Education and Human Resource Studies - Education, Equity, and Transformation Specialization from Colorado State University you’ll be equipped to affect students through research, teaching, leadership, and curriculum design.
Learn alongside a community of peers dedicated to inclusivity for all learners. Expert faculty will offer guidance and advice on your research and career prospects. You’ll work with your adviser to tailor your coursework and research to fit your professional goals and area of interest, building on a strong foundation of research and teaching skills and knowledge.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Qualitative Research
- Leadership Development
- Education Policy Analysis
- Critical Theory, Educational Equity Praxis
- Theory and Practice of Change
- Analysis of Variance--Education Research
- Teaching, Learning, and Professional Growth
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Human Resource Management View 171 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required. Training course transcripts from branches of the U.S. military that show credit received with neither grades nor degrees awarded are exempt from the transcript requirement.
- Test scores such as GRE or GMAT, if required by department, should be submitted with institution code 4075.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
- Regardless of citizenship, applicants may be required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, if they do not have a degree from an institution where the primary language of instruction is English.
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15130 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.