The Management programme at Erasmus University Rotterdam is a highly advanced international programme designed to train future researchers in one of five key fields of management:
- Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems
- Finance & Accounting
- Strategy & Entrepreneurship
Means for achieving impact and excellence
Excellent research demands excellent support. ERIM employs a series of support and quality instruments, which together ensure a level of financial and personal support that is among the best in the world.
- Generous employment contract through Erasmus University Rotterdam
- A wide range of specialisation areas in management
- Financial support for conferences, international research visits, data collection and other research
- Personal supervision by distinguished international professors
- Job Placement support
- State-of-the-art research facilities
- Annual ERIM Summer School which offers short, specific courses to boost research skills
- Thorough training for a successful academic career
- Topics in the Philosophy of Science
- Empirical Research Methodology and Measurement
- Qualitative Methods
- Applied Econometrics
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Micro Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3 other PhDs in Business Administration in Netherlands
A potential PhD Candidate at ERIM:
- is ambitious;
- aspires to build a career in management research;
- is able to analyse complex problems;
- is highly proficient in English;
- has obtained excellent study results in the past;
- has a Master degree in a field that is relevant to his or her PhD project.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 48 months.
- In the Netherlands, appointed PhD candidates are considered employees of the university and therefore no tuition fee is charged.
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.