Study International Economic Relations study program at Prague University of Economics and Business extends the knowledge of this broad and dynamically developing branch and develops skills in applying scientific methods in research in this sphere.
Graduates with International Economic Relations study program at Prague University of Economics and Business will:
- be educated experts for independent creative work and conceptual approach to solving problems of international economic relations
- be able to apply newly gained knowledge in practice.
- will obtain a high quality and internationally recognized education that will help boost your career
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business
- International Economics Relations
- International Relations
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- List of publications with a short annotation and possibly an expert’s reference attached,
- Scientific paper on the intended topic in accordance with the requirements of the given faculty (for more information
- Document certifying the level of the applicant's academic attainment or a certified copy of a diploma and diploma supplement
- Document confirming the payment of the admission fee.
- English language examination consists of reading of a general economics text (15 to 20 lines), summary of the text and discourse on an issue related to the applicant's major specialization and intention concerning the studies pursued.
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5000 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5000 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.