The key subjects of Commercial and International Economic Law program from at Prague University of Economics and Business aims to develop education and knowledge in the field of international economic and political relations and to provide internationally recognized study programs based on critical thinking and openness, personal and societal responsibility and commitment to lifelong learning.
Graduates find jobs in business, particularly in multinational corporations that greatly appreciate their exceptionally high standard of both language skills and economic and managerial skills. Graduates’ proficiency is given by interdisciplinary nature of the instruction provided by UEP.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business law,
- Law of business companies,
- Community law,
- International and comparative business law,
- Securities and Stock-exchange law
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Short curriculum vitae,
- List of publications with a short annotation and possibly an expert’s reference attached,
- Scientific paper on the intended topic in accordance with the requirements of the given faculty (for more information
- Document certifying the level of the applicant's academic attainment or a certified copy of a diploma and diploma supplement
- Document confirming the payment of the admission fee.
- English language examination consists of reading of a general economics text (15 to 20 lines), summary of the text and discourse on an issue related to the applicant's major specialization and intention concerning the studies pursued.
English language examination consists of reading of a generaleconomics text (15 to 20 lines), summary of the text and discourse on anissue related to the applicant's major specialization and intentionconcerning the studies pursued.
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5000 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5000 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.